Finishing the year in a strong fashion is a noble goal. Yet, don’t forget about the element of time.
For example today is November 11. That’s just about 7 weeks until the end of the year. That’s 33 business days or 50 calendar days (including holidays).
OK, so now you have the schedule, a framework. A few questions:
- Are you going to work nights and weekends to get this done?
- What are your major milestones and when do they fall?
- What do you expect from your team by when?
- What’s the end result look like and when should it be finished?
- Who is participating?
- Why are you doing this and for whom?
Knowing the schedule will help you build the other elements of a great plan:
- The scope—what needs to be done and a description of what you are tryi ng to accomplish.
- The budget and monetary component of this work—what are the costs to get it done and what are the sales goals (revenue expectations).
In upcoming posts we will delve into the details of how and why to finish the year strong. Remember, it is about the health and welfare of your business.
For more information about how to finish the year strong, please reach out to us. We’d love to hear from you.
The New Paradigm Advisors team