While our theme through the end of the year in this space is finishing strong, we do have a real-time event coming up this week that builds on that theme and could be of real value to you.
Beside, hearing from a real, live person and interacting with others with similar challenges with their businesses might be a good use of your time, right?
On Wednesday, November 20, our team will assemble to present a 2-hour workshop on how to finish the year strong. Taking pages from their experiences with EOS (the Entrepreneurial Operating System) and Strengths, Michael Visentine and Nancy Canada will walk attendees through a program that will result in a tangible plan.
In this session you will learn:
- How to set goals that are both measurable and achievable.
- What to assign to whom on your team once the goals are set.
- Who on your team is going to be asked to do what.
- How to determine the schedule of events and activities.
- How to get buy-in from your team.
At the end of the session you will have a working set of tools that will allow you to set and manage your goals for the end of the year so you can finish strong. And that in itself will make 2020 all that much brighter.
The workshop details:
- When: Wednesday, November 20, 2019; 7:00am to 9:00 am
- Where: 17300 Dallas Parkway, Suite 1000, Dallas, TX
- Tickets can be reserved here.
For more information about how to finish the year strong, please reach out to us. We’d love to hear from you.
The New Paradigm Advisors team